Monday, September 17, 2007

Will stress do me any good?

Last term was the most stressful and intoxicating term that I've ever had. although that much stress pushed me to the limits and made me productive. I think it's called Eustress, when stress benefits you or you become more productive under stress or pressure.

It's only the second week of our term and we're already bombarded with so much stuff to do... will i conquer this mountain or will i flee?

Fight or flee? we always have a choice, to take the easy way out or stand your ground and fight so that you can harvest good fruits from your hard labor... mahirap pero kakayanin, mamahalin para di ganoon kahirap :)

2 Comments:

Blogger ÜberRIA said...

It WILL. :D

September 17, 2007 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger amie said...

haha kaya natin yan! naks naman pa-blog blog nalang! asenso! go thesismate!

September 17, 2007 at 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home