Saturday, November 7, 2009

the push

hello world!


haven't written anything for quite sometime now...

here's something on top of my mind, for the past couple of weeks I've been wondering... what's keep me going, what keeps me running this race, and usually this ideas doesn't get answered and I just sleep or get busy with something. This has bothered me for quite sometime because I am the kind of person that gets really ticked if I don't like what I'm doing but lately I realized that even if you don't like what you're doing, you still do it anyway because you want to prove something to yourself and to the world.

well i think this kind of burdening is good because atleast I know that I am responsible enough to think about my life and wise enough to search for something greater and peace. These questions can't be answered by a day of processing in your head, but these kinds of things need some time and a lot of help from different factors both internally and externally.

... I always want to be excellent, but the question is.................................... how will I achieve this in all aspects of my life... hmmmm insights please :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home