Friday, April 9, 2010

A new Impossible is nothing =)


Hello WWW! Hmmmmm. Last year I tried to remove something so significant in my life because I was afraid, I let my issues get the best of me. I went back to my old ways; living in sin and doing things the way. I didn't face my issues and problems and most of all I did not carry my cross!!! I let go of the person that made things matter because of my selfishness.

After a whirlwind of so many bad things, I realized that the solace with God was more powerful than anything, he gave me peace, sanctuary and a chance to realize that he did not want me to be bitter, to be hurt, to be judged or to hurt other people....... He wanted me to grow, he created me to love! and sa mga pinaramdam niya sa akin nung isang taon, natutunan ko na ngayon mas matindi na ako magmahal! mas mahal ko pamilya ko, career ko, mga kaibigan ko, partner ko at ang diyos ko!

I'm now a better person and I have realized that I still love the person that I have loved since the JANUARY of 2006! I accept her for who she is!

Sorry for deleting my super cheesy post about you. This is the best idea I could think of to make april 8 better :)

I love you serraisima! :)
Impossible is nothing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home